The Federal Government of the United Arab Emirates recognizes the growing role of social media in strengthening the relationship between the government and the various groups of the public, enhancing their satisfaction rate and turning them from mere recipients of government services into government key policymakers.
From this point, the Etihad Water and Electricity Authority has launched its pages on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube) to promote direct and continuous communication with its customers, in compliance with the general principles set forth in the “Use of Social Media Platforms in the UAE Government” guide manual, issued by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority.
The Competent Entity:
- The Corporate Communication Department at Etihad WE undertakes the task of managing and observing the official social networking pages of Etihad WE.
- It is responsible also for providing indicators and reports related to Etihad WE social pages, as requested by the top management, or the requirements of the strategic and operational plans of Etihad WE, in order to evaluate the performance, and ascertain the feasibility of using social media platforms for both parties (Etihad WE & customers or followers).
The official social networking pages of Etihad WE is managed as follows:
Our Commitment towards You:
- Publish the news of the activities of Etihad WE and its events and initiatives briefly and simply.
- Publishing may take place at any time daily as needed.
- Etihad WE shall be responsible for responding to the inquiries on the pages within the limits of its competence as soon as possible, during the official working hours from 7 am to 2 pm (except Fridays and Saturdays), and may require some p
- Etihad WE has the right to use its social networking pages in public awareness and to establish a culture of rationalization of consumption or safety practices, and to strengthen its plans to achieve sustainable development and dissemination of knowledge.
What We Hope to Find When Communicating with You:
- We will address you with respect, friendliness, and full attention.
- We will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible.
- We will provide you with accurate information.
- We will always welcome your comments and suggestions on the pages.
- Appreciating our employees' efforts and dealing with them with mutual respect.
- Keening to adherence to laws and public morals.
- Do not post any comments that breach security.
- Do not post any comments that affect any particular human class on the basis of sex, ethnicity, creed, etc.
- Do not post any comments or information that violate intellectual property rights of others.
- Do not post any comments that contain advertisements or promote a trade.
The Etihad Water & Electricity Authority has the right to remove any offensive or inappropriate posting or participation, and the right to block the participant in these cases.